Fascia Academy II – $34.95 + shipping and handling
This set contains 10 presentations which were recorded at the Fascia Summer School at Ulm University in September 2012.
- Robert Schleip Ph.D, Germany
What is Fascia? Opening Review
- Carla Stecco MD, Italy
The Anatomy of Fascia
The Mechanical Properties of Human Fasciae
- Leon Chaitow DO, United Kingdom
Fascia Perspectives: Clinical Models, Theories & Evidence
- Gerald Pollack Ph.D, USA
Interfacial Fluid: The Secret Life of Water.
- Jean-Claude Guimberteau MD, France
A Conversation with Dr. Guimberteau
- Jonas Tesarz, Belgium
Nociceptive Potential of the Lumbar Fascia
- Werner Klingler MD, Germany
Fascia Physiology and Pathophysiology
- Adjo Zorn Ph.D, Germany
Swingwalking: Moving with Fascia.
- Heike Jäger Ph.D, Germany
Fascia and Fibrosis
- Paul Hodges BPhty(Hons) Ph.D MedDr DSc FACP, New Zealand
Fascial Contributions to Control of the Lumbopelvic Region:
Mechanisms & the Effect of Pain